Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
Brazilian Butt Lift
When considering a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey, there’s more to planning and recovery than staying off your bottom for a couple of months after. You’ll need to think about your health, your BMI, and maintaining a nutrient-dense diet before and after the procedure.
Here, we’ll outline tips you can use to improve your diet both before and after, so your new booty looks great and the rest of you does too.
A Well-Balanced Diet Is A Key To New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift Results
Eating well helps your body be prepared to weather the stress of surgery, heal fast and establish fat grafts quickly. You may not realize it, but only a percentage of implanted fat is expected to survive. One of the factors that influence this amount will be your nutritional health.
Following a specific diet preoperatively and postoperatively is often recommended by plastic surgeons to reduce swelling and ensure optimal healing of incisions.
Consuming insuffiecient nutrients (dieting and eating poor-quality food) can impair collagen synthesis needed to heal and form strong wound closure. It can reduce immune function as well, leaving you more prone to infection and prolonged inflammation.
The pre-surgery Brazilian Butt Lift diet a New Jersey plastic surgeon recommends:
In the months leading up to your procedure, avoid processed foods, and refined carbohydrates like white rice and flour which can increase inflammation. Don’t smoke, and avoid excess alcohol consumption.
Focus on whole foods like vegetables, lean meat, natural essential fatty acids and fruit. Whole grains, beans and lentils in moderation are full of nutritious fiber and proteins.
Examples of non-starchy veggies to incorporate into your meal plan:
- Bell peppers
- Green beans
- Brussels sprouts
Vitamin C is naturally occurring in many fruits and vegetables, and this vitamin plays a significant role in healing and skin health.
Protein also helps you heal faster, and good sources include chicken, beans, fish, lentils and eggs. Dairy should be minimized if possible because it can lead to excess mucus and inflammation for some people.
Good news: You can eat more fat after your Brazilian Butt Lift!
Omega-3s and essential fats are much-needed to establish a healthy body, strong skin and brain. It also benefits you after a fat transfer procedure because consuming fat ensures you don’t burn off and lose the fat that was implanted.
Rich, natural food sources include fish like salmon and avocados. Seeds and nuts like chia seeds, flax, and walnuts are also incredibly healthy. Ensure you have cold-pressed olive oil or coconut oil on hand as they are anti-inflammatory and can replace butter or cheese in many recipes.
Don’t forget plenty of water to stay hydrated, assist wound-healing, avoid constipation and feel strong.
If you wish to add supplements to your diet, talk to your plastic surgeon first because some ingredients and herbal items can be counter-productive for surgery. Herbs like Ginseng and St. John’s wort may lead to unwanted bruising or bleeding, so always check the label and ask if you’re not sure.
For more advice or information about Brazilian Butt Lift, we welcome you to contact the Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?