New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is one of the most frequently requested body contouring procedures in New Jersey due to its ability to dramatically improve the patient’s silhouette by enhancing the size and shape of the buttocks. To achieve the most natural results possible, it is advisable to select a buttocks shape that complements your figure. Thus, a number of important factors should be taken into consideration when determining the best bottom shape for you, such as the position of your pelvis and hip bones, the presence of adipose tissue, and the size of your gluteal muscles. The five categories of buttocks shapes are outlined below.
As a result of the influence of celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and the Kardashians, the round buttocks is one of the most frequently requested silhouettes. While exercise can help to round the buttocks over time, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the best way to achieve this shape, which is characterized by full hips and a plump bottom. Sculpting the midsection using liposuction helps to enhance the curvature of the buttocks.
The A-shape buttock is prevalent amongst women with a smaller chest and wider hips, often categorized as pear-shaped. The A-shaped buttock is narrower at the waistline and wider below the hips. A BBL can be used to add volume, creating a rounder shape and liposuction can be performed on the thighs to improve the line below the buttocks.
An upside-down heart shape closely resembles the A-shape buttocks but the curvature is typically softer. The waistline is narrow and the buttocks are fullest in the hips. The hip width is rounder, which helps to create a shapely silhouette and a full backside. A BBL can be used on this shape by adding volume to the buttocks and improving its proportions.
The square buttock, also known as the H-shape, is characterized by its straight lines from the waist to the thighs and very few curves. It is often a result of the development of fat along the flanks or hip bone. A BBL can help women with a square butt add curves and shape to their buttocks, while also slimming their waistline in order to achieve more definition in their midsection.
Over time as a result of the natural aging process, many women begin to see changes in their buttocks, as fat distribution frequently shifts from the buttocks to the midsection. The V-shape, characterized by disproportionate fullness on the top and little to no curves below, often results in a sagging or drooping buttock. Luckily, a BBL can be used to transfer some of the unwanted fat in the hips and abdomen to the buttocks, adding volume and shape to the behind.
To learn whether a BBL can be used to help you achieve your desired shape, please contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading plastic surgeon in New Jersey, specializing in Brazilian Butt Lifts.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?