New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
Brazilian Butt Lift
The influence of celebrities such as Beyonce and Kim Kardashian comes to mind when considering the increase in focus on this curvy part of the body. A full derriere greatly contributes to a coveted voluptuous figure and is considered synonymous with femininity and sensuality, but many women are interested in safe and natural ways to get this look.
If you are looking for a natural way to enhance your figure, the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) may be an ideal option for you, as it is an autologous procedure, which utilizes the patient’s own fat for the enhancement, eliminating the risks associated with alternative procedures such as butt implants, and delivering results that are unparalleled.
A Natural Alternative To Butt Implants
Unlike butt implants, which are made up of silicone, a BBL uses the patient’s own fat, which is extracted using liposuction through tiny cannulas. This ensures that the results look and feel more natural, making the outcome more realistic.
While butt implants pose the risk of rejection and infection, as they involve introducing a foreign object into the patient’s body, a BBL’s autologous nature means that there is no risk of allergic reaction or rejection. In addition, the fat used during a BBL is much more pliable than implants, which further contributes to its natural outcome.
The BBL Procedure
During a BBL procedure, the plastic surgeon first extracts unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the hips or thighs using liposuction. The collected fat is then separated by a centrifuge and the purified healthy fat cells are injected into the buttocks using tiny cannulas. The plastic surgeon makes the injections at various depths to ensure that the fat is evenly absorbed, which helps to achieve smooth, natural results. Unlike butt implants, which require making a large incision and leave a visible scar, a BBL results in minimal scarring at the injection sites. Furthermore, since this procedure also removes stubborn unwanted fat from the donor site(s), it works to slim the body while simultaneously sculpting the patient’s buttocks.
Faster Recovery Time
A BBL is also a much less invasive procedure than butt implant surgery, which means that the recovery time is often reduced. In most cases, the procedure itself is shorter and because it utilizes the patient’s own fat, the healing process is faster. Incisions used are very small and heal quickly to become nearly invisible. While the required recovery time will vary from patient to patient, oftentimes patients are able to return to work within one to two weeks and resume most activities within three weeks. Conversely, recovering from butt implant surgery often takes several weeks.
Following a BBL, a compression garment should be worn to reduce swelling in the treatment area. It is important to follow all aftercare instructions carefully, as certain movements, such as sitting need to be avoided when possible to aid in the patient’s recovery.
To learn more about how fat grafting can be utilized to achieve beautiful, natural results, we welcome you to contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgeon in the Tri-State, New Jersey, Manhattan area.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?