New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
Brazilian Butt Lift
These days, it seems as if everyone is trying to achieve a fuller, more rounded buttocks, a key component of a voluptuous figure. While diet and exercise can certainly help, a healthy lifestyle alone may not enable patients to achieve the hourglass silhouette they desire.
As a result, more and more women are interested in undergoing a butt lift procedure. However, what they may not realize is that the term butt lift is a relatively broad phrase, which actually encompasses three different body-contouring procedures: the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), butt implants, and a butt lift. Each procedure is outlined below to help you determine the most suitable surgery for your aesthetic goals.
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is the most popular of the butt lift procedures as it works to sculpt both the buttocks and the midsection, thereby creating more consistent results and an hourglass shape. This is accomplished through a series of steps; first, liposuction is used to remove unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, and back, thereby improving the shape of the waist while also providing the fat necessary for the butt lift.
The removed fat is then processed and separated in a centrifuge and the healthy fat cells are injected into the buttocks as a graft, which adds volume and effectively enhances its shape. Although some of the injected fat will be reabsorbed during the recovery process, the fat that survives is permanent, which means that the results are long lasting. Unlike the alternative butt lift procedures, a BBL does not require a large incision; instead, a series of tiny incisions are made at the injection sites, which greatly reduces the likelihood of visible scarring. This autologous procedure is incredibly safe as there is no risk of infection or rejection of the injected fat cells.
Butt implants can also be used to increase the size and projection of the buttocks. During this procedure, silicone implants, similar to those used during a breast augmentation, are placed under the gluteus maximum muscle. Although the implants are FDA-approved, they present a higher complication rate than breast implants as patients regularly place pressure on the area when sitting or lying down and it is difficult to avoid such actions during the healing process.
In addition, there is a risk that the implants will need to be removed in the event of an infection, rupture, or capsular contracture, which leads to the development of hardened scar tissue around the implant. This procedure also requires a larger incision to be made in the gluteal cleft, which increases the likelihood of visible scarring.
Finally, a butt lift is a procedure designed to tighten and lift the buttocks by removing excess skin using a process called de-epithelializing. Much like a tummy tuck, this procedure is best suited to patients who have lost a significant amount of weight and are troubled by the appearance of loose, sagging skin. Once the outer layer of unwanted skin is removed, the remaining tissue is used to restore volume to the buttocks. This procedure requires making an incision at the top of the buttocks which leaves a scar around the underwear line.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?