Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure involves collection of a patient’s own fat from various regions of the body in order to transfer or, graft the fat cells into the buttocks area.
Dramatic body reshaping can be achieved through this technique. The waist, abdomen and lower back can be reshaped and slimmed down while the buttocks are made fuller, curvier and smoother. If you are interested in finding out whether this may be the cosmetic procedure for you, please see our article about how the Brazilian Butt Lift is performed.
One of the most important reasons for the popularity of the procedure is that along with volumizing the bottom and removing excess fat from areas where it is unwanted, the result achieved is a natural looking and feeling, permanent result. No other procedure can so significantly reshape the body in one step without the use of synthetic implants.
The surgery is suitable for people who have been unable to achieve natural curves and volume on their buttocks through diet, exercise or genetics. As well, many people naturally have a thicker waist and flattened, comparatively smaller bottom. While it cannot be used as a weight loss procedure, rearrangement of one’s own, existing fat can greatly improve a person’s proportions.
Because auto augmentation of fat uses a person’s own, natural fat cells as an implant, one of the drawbacks can be that fat cells in our bodies are naturally affected by weight loss or gain. Understandably, many patients are concerned that they may negatively affect their Brazilian Butt Lift results by gaining or losing weight after their procedure.
Care must be taken to follow your plastic surgeon’s activity and lifestyle restrictions in the immediate, post-operative phase. This important time requires stable maintenance of one’s body weight in order to ensure that what has been grafted will establish blood supply and stay where it was placed. Some fat loss is expected in the first few months after surgery as a natural part of the recovery process, but 70% or more will be well established by 3 months post op.
After this time, cells will grow or shrink with minor weight fluctuations just as natural fat does. Dramatic changes in weight could result in significant changes to the shape and size of the buttocks, however the established, implanted fat cells remain in place and will grow again with weight gain.
The likelihood of requiring a secondary surgery to add more fat and improve contours increases with weight fluctuations in the immediate, post-operative phase. Along with careful avoidance of pressure applied to the buttocks, it is recommended that a person maintain a healthy diet and not use this time as an opportunity to cut calories, increase exercise or slim down.
Talk to your Plastic surgeon about resuming a healthy diet and exercise plan to maintain long term results after initial recovery.
If you require further information please feel free to contact us at, (855) 956 – 1661 to arrange a consultation appointment with Dr. Gartner. International clients residing outside the United States can reach us at +1 (201) 546 – 1890.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?