How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian butt lifts in NJ are becoming increasingly popular and are one of the most sought-after cosmetic procedures today. Many patients who are dissatisfied with a flat or shapeless bottom, are turning to this technique for modifications using their own fat. In this two-part procedure, fat cells are harvested from problem areas of the body and transferred into the buttocks. A stunningly sculpted derriere can be the long-term result when NJ Brazilian butt lift patients follow the aftercare recommendations of their plastic surgeon.
How long is the recovery time?
Typically, butt lift patients can expect a recovery period of up to 3 weeks for most healing to take place. During this time, it’s highly recommended that they avoid movements such as sitting, squatting or stretching. The newly transferred fat cells need time to settle and establish a blood supply. It can take approximately 4 days for tiny new blood vessels to form around the transferred cells, and another 2-3 weeks to optimize the blood flow to the area. The transferred cells need to be able to combine with the existing tissues to grow stronger successfully.
Can I sit following my Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ?
Because sitting creates a significant amount of pressure on the surgical site, it poses the risk of damage to the transferred fat cells. This pressure reduces the blood flow, thus the circulation to the area, which is not ideal for successful transfer and recovery. We recommend that during the first 3 weeks postoperative, you avoid sitting. If it is simply unavoidable, your surgeon might suggest that you use a donut pillow and reposition frequently.
During this part of the recovery period, you can expect to rest and sleep on your side or front only. Short and slow walks are encouraged to promote circulation to the area. You’ll have to avoid driving for up to 6 weeks in most cases because the acceleration and braking required transfer considerable pressure to the buttocks.
You’ll have a lot going on under the surface of your skin; fat cells, blood vessels and tissue are working together to make your new bottom a permanent success. Failure to follow these recommendations can, unfortunately, lead to less impressive results.
How do I sleep following my Brazilian Butt Lift?
Since you won’t be able to sit for a considerable length of time, you’ll find that you spend plenty of time laying down. While it may not be the most comfortable way of sleeping, you’ll need to watch TV, read and relax all while laying on your front. We recommend you stock up on plenty of firm cushions to help you position.
When can I resume my exercise routine?
Your doctor will recommend walking as soon as you’re safely able to do so following your Brazilian butt lift to promote circulation to the surgical site. However, other strenuous types of exercise should be avoided until your plastic surgeon gives you the all-clear. In the immediate postoperative weeks, heavy lifting or anything requiring much exertion is discouraged.
The curvy results of your procedure can be long-lasting when you follow the postoperative recommendations of a double board-certified plastic and general surgeon, like Dr. Michael Gartner. We welcome you to schedule your consultation today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?