How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
Brazilian Butt Lift
Women in New Jersey choose Brazilian Butt Lift for its incredibly natural, lasting, and scarless results. Though it’s considered to be cosmetic surgery, because it redistributes a patient’s own body fat using liposuction and micro-fat injections, there are no visible signs of surgery. You can volumize and sculpt a shapely bottom while cinching your waist for an hourglass figure. At a glance, the Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey may seem easy, and you might not imagine a tough recovery. Though not described as significantly painful, restrictions required for safe, effective BBL healing can be demanding.
Positioning after fat-grafting
When you head home after your procedure, you’ll need plenty of rest in the first few days as general anesthetic can leave people feeling fatigued or dizzy. However, among the various restrictions and considerations you’ll have, the specifics of how to lay down and relax are essential.
Unlike other cosmetic procedures which typically affect the front of the body, a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey requires patients to stay off their back and bottom. Fat stem cells which are injected via micro-droplets into the buttocks tissue must not have pressure applied, or blood flow restricted in any way. The effective grafting and thriving of fat cells mean treating the area delicately for several weeks.
Sitting after BBL
You’ll be advised to sleep on your front and avoid sitting for at least one month. After that time, you can begin sitting for short periods, preferably with a donut pillow or Boppy pillow to offload pressure from the bottom to the thighs.
Patients can also roll a thick towel to place under the knees and position another behind the back which helps decrease pressure on the butt while sitting. Driving is a different story because pressing on the gas or brake causes the body to push harder into the seat. We typically advise patients not to drive for 6 weeks.
Sleeping after BBL
Being unable to lay on your back may be equally frustrating, so we recommend that patients set up accommodating spaces in their home well ahead of time. You can prepare for resting and sleeping on your front with plenty of firm cushions and soft pillows arranged under you. Front-laying can eventually put a strain on your neck, especially if you’re socializing, reading or watching TV while laying down. You might need to move your furniture and prop yourself up considerably. Dr. Gartner suggests that patients get up and walk around regularly. Do gentle shoulder rolls and neck stretches. The survival of fat grafts can be significantly improved with diligent post-op positioning. We find that preparing patients to expect and accommodate these requirements make it easier to manage. Once you’re completely healed and cleared to return to life as usual, you’ll be glad for the short term sacrifice you made.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?