How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
Brazilian Butt Lift
As a result of celebrity trend setters such as Beyonce, and the growing presence of “belfies,” or butt selfies, on social media, buttock augmentation procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL) have recently gained popularity around the world. In fact, in 2016 alone, there was a shocking 500 percent increase in requests for BBL consultations in the United Kingdom. Although there are other butt augmentation procedures available, the Brazilian Butt Lift is by far the most popular option as it enables surgeons to “build” the perfect bum.
How Does It Work?
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a two-step process. First, unwanted fat is harvested from areas of the body such as the hips, midsection, and thighs using liposuction. Through a series of tiny incisions, a small cannula is used to dislodge excess fat which is then suctioned from the body through a vacuum. The harvested fat is then purified in a handheld centrifuge to prepare it for step two and the incisions are carefully sutured using dissolvable stitches. The next step involves making several micro incisions within the buttocks and using a cannula to inject the harvested fat. Dr. Gartner injects small pearl size drops into the buttocks using a layered multi-droplet technique in order to ensure that the results are smooth and even.
Is It Safe?
Unlike alternative buttock enhancing procedures such as butt implants or dermal fillers, which introduce foreign materials into the body, a Brazilian Butt Lift utilizes the patient’s own fat, which makes it an incredibly safe option. Although some of the fat it naturally reabsorbed by the body, there is no risk that the injected fat will be rejected. In addition, the risk of infection or unsightly scars is very minimal, unlike the risks associated with dangerous silicone fillers.
It Comes Down To The Skill Of The Surgeon
The results of an exceptional New York Butt Augmentation are a direct result of the surgeon’s skill. In addition to leading edge science, “building” a butt during BBL is an art. Therefore, it is imperative to take your time to select a highly qualified and skilled plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing Brazilian Butt Lifts in New York or New Jersey. A reputable surgeon will follow strict safety protocols and will understand and respect the anatomy of the buttock, which will enable them to build a beautiful bottom and smooth silhouette that is suitable and complementary to the patient’s individual body type.
Conversely, an unqualified or inexperienced surgeon can do more harm than good, by injecting the harvested fat incorrectly within a muscle or creating contour deformities through liposuction.
The best way to learn more about a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey or Manhattan, including your eligibility for this exciting and innovative procedure, is to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Gartner. Contact us today to see how the Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center can help you safely and effectively enhance your buttocks and improve your body shape.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?