How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is considered to be one of the fastest growing plastic surgeries in the world.
The technical name for the procedure among the scientific community is gluteoplasty and this procedure is the most popular among butt augmentation procedures because it has a shorter recovery period with fewer complications and uses the patient’s own fat to create a natural-looking result. The process involves auto augmentation using liposuction to remove fat from selected areas of the body and graft or transfer it into the buttocks.
This allows for increasing the size of the bottom, improving the shape as well as slimming the waistline and lower back which also contributes to overall improved contours. For many people, their genetic makeup does not allow them to achieve the shape and size of buttocks or waistline they desire with exercise and diet alone. Advances in fat grafting methods have led to long term, surgical solutions for many people, but results can still be somewhat variable and there are key factors you should be aware of to ensure longevity of your cosmetic surgery investment.
Implanted fat behaves differently than a silicone implant for buttocks augmentation. There are pros and cons for each approach. Special care must be taken to maintain and establish fat grafts, however the end result is soft, natural tissue which looks and feels like your own- because it is your own.
Careful technique must be used to harvest viable fat cells during liposuction and keep them alive. The processes used during the procedure to process and prepare fat for re-injection can vary between practitioners but it is important for the patient to select experienced, board certified plastic surgeons who are very familiar with this process and methods which retain the most viable cells for injection.
This ensures the most dramatic and long-lasting results. Following the surgery, the transplanted fat takes time to integrate itself into the surrounding muscles and other tissues. Inevitably, some of the fat which is grafted will be reabsorbed into the body. When carefully following Dr. Gartner’s instructions, patients can expect to retain 70% or more of the grafted fat and final results can be appreciated by 3 months post op, with residual swelling lasting a few months longer.
The patient must carefully follow instructions related to lifestyle and activities during recovery to prevent unnecessary fat loss. If the individual is able to prevent drastic weight changes, whether weight gain or weight loss, the fat which has survived and established at 3 months will remain permanently. With weight loss, the transplanted fat will shrink just like the fat in other regions in the body while weight gain will deposit excess fat in the region and increase the size of existing cells.
Either way, drastic changes in weight will lead to an overall change in the appearance. Secondary surgeries are sometimes required either due the patient’s desire for a dramatic volume increase, or due to any contour irregularities which may develop during recovery.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?