How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
Brazilian Butt Lift
New York and New Jersey Butt augmentation procedures have recently become incredibly popular because many women are unhappy with the size and shape of their buttocks due to genetics, aging, weight gain or weight loss, and now as a result of advancements in technology, they can now achieve a subtle enhancement or a dramatic change to your derriere by undergoing a butt augmentation surgery such as a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or buttock implants. When deciding between the two procedures, it is important to be aware of what is involved with the recovery after butt implants versus fat grafting.
Recovering From A Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a butt enhancement procedure that utilizes fat from your own body to enhance the size and shape of your buttocks. Fat is first removed carefully from targeted donor sites, typically in the abdomen, hips and thighs through tiny incisions, using liposuction. It is then purified in a handheld centrifuge and injected into the buttocks to create the desired size and contour. Dr. Gartner uses a layering micro-droplet technique to make certain that the results are smooth, round, and even.
Although this is a surgical procedure, it is less invasive than the use of butt implants because it utilizes your own fat for the enhancement. As a result, there is no risk that your body will reject the natural material and the recovery time is typically faster. In most instances, patients can resume work within one week and gradually reintroduce other activities within three weeks.
As your body heals, it is important to avoid sitting for prolonged periods in the initial weeks. Dr. Gartner will provide detailed instructions to ensure that you see optimal results. weeks. It is also necessary to avoid sleeping on your back as this may harm the newly injected fat. Because BBL is a two-part procedure, patients will also experience soreness in the donor sites, where liposuction was performed. Any pain experienced can be managed with the medication prescribed.
Recovering From Butt Implants
A butt augmentation in New York using butt implants, requires the plastic surgeon to make an incision in the buttocks and lift the gluteus maximus to create a pocket in which to place the implant. The silicone implants are then inserted and positioned before the incision is sutured closed.
Following this more invasive butt augmentation procedure, it can take up to four weeks to recover and in some cases the recovery is more painful however results are predictable and stable. It is necessary to wear a support garment for the first two to three weeks in order to aid your recovery and provide support to the augmented buttocks. It may take up to three months for residual swelling to subside as the implants gradually settle into their position. As with a BBL, it is necessary to avoid sitting for at least two weeks and to use a cushion to sit when necessary.
To learn more about butt augmentations including which procedure is best for you, we welcome you to contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading butt augmentation surgeon in the New York/New Jersey area.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?