Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
Brazilian Butt Lift
If you are seeking a cosmetic procedure which can dramatically enhance the size and shape of your bottom, while also slimming your waist, abdomen, and thighs, you are not alone. In fact, the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), a body contouring cosmetic surgery procedure, has quickly become one of the most frequently requested plastic surgery procedures available. The following questions should be asked of any New York Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgeon.
Are You Board Certified?
First and foremost, it is crucial to ensure that your prospective surgeon is board certified. However, since many cosmetic surgeons market themselves as “board certified” without disclosing whether they are certified by an accredited board, it is best to ask whether your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as this indicates that they have undergone the rigorous training and testing necessary to qualify as a plastic surgeon.
How Frequently Do You Perform Brazilian Butt Lifts?
In addition to examining your plastic surgeon’s before and after galleries to make sure that they have experience working on patients with similar body types, it is important to inquire how frequently they perform Brazilian Butt Lifts. To achieve optimal results, you want to select a surgeon who regularly performs the procedure that you are interested in as this ensures that they have the experience necessary to achieve your desired outcome and deal with any complications should they arise.
How Do You Perform The Procedure?
To learn more about the surgery itself and the technique your plastic surgeon uses, it is crucial to ask how they perform the procedure. Your surgeon should be able to describe the liposuction, careful fat processing, and fat reinjection steps of the surgery clearly and in great detail. In addition, they should take their time to answer any questions that you may have.
How Long Will My Surgery Take?
Because there are several steps involved in this procedure, in many cases, it takes between 5 and 8 hours to complete. You want to be sure that the surgeon you select will take their time to meticulously complete each step, from the extraction of the fat through liposuction to processing the harvested fat and reinjecting it into the buttocks. A shorter estimate indicates that shortcuts will be taken, which is a red flag.
What Do You Think Is The Best Result For Me?
In addition to expressing your own goals for the procedure, it is important to ask your surgeon for their idea of the best results for you, as this will help to ensure that you are on the same page. When planning a Butt lift in New York or New Jersey, you’ll want a top plastic surgeon who takes your body proportions into account, rather than simply aiming to enlarge your buttocks as much as possible.
Ultimately, the results of your surgery are a direct result of the skill of your surgeon so it is important to take your time to select a highly qualified and experienced doctor. In addition to being double board certified, Dr. Gartner is a leading Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgeon in the New York and New Jersey area. To schedule a consultation and have your questions answered, please contact our clinic today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?