Get Beautiful Curves With a New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
For women in the New Jersey area hoping to enhance their curves and improve their body’s contour without the need for an invasive surgery or extensive downtime, the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is the ideal treatment option. Beautiful and natural results can be achieved through this autologous procedure, which removes unwanted fat from one area of the body and injects it into the buttocks to create curves that complement and enhance your silhouette. Whether you covet a Kim Kardashian booty or simply want to reverse the signs of aging, a Brazilian Butt Lift can help you achieve the curves you desire.
During this trending procedure, liposuction is first used to remove fat from areas such as the abdomen or thighs. In addition to providing the fat needed for transfer, this step helps to trim the midsection, contributing to the patient’s dramatic transformation. Once removed, the fat is purified in a centrifuge in order to separate the healthy fat cells used for fat grafting. Next, the purified fat is injected into the buttocks at various depths using the micro-droplet technique, which ensures that the fat is evenly distributed throughout the buttocks, while also increasing the longevity of the transferred fat.
While some surgeons inject large amounts of fat in small areas, Dr. Gartner has refined the BBL procedure over the last decade and uses the micro-droplet technique with great success, removing and adding the optimal amount of fat needed to deliver beautiful curves that look and feel natural.
Ideal candidates for this procedure must have sufficient excess fat in their chosen donor area(s) and should be in good overall health. In some instances, patients may be advised to gain weight prior to the procedure to ensure that there is sufficient fat for the transfer. As with any surgical procedure, it is critical to have realistic expectations about what can be achieved with a BBL.
Benefits Of A BBL
- It utilizes your own fat, which means that the results are incredibly natural.
- Its autologous nature means that there is no chance of infection or rejection, risks which butt implants pose.
- As an added benefit, the donor site is also contoured, which makes the patient’s transformation more dramatic.
- It enhances the body’s curves by improving the size, shape, and projection of the buttocks.
- It is a safe, minimally invasive outpatient procedure.
- The recovery time is typically shorter than that required following butt implant surgery.
Undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey can help you achieve the body of your dreams. However, the success of your procedure is a direct result of the skill of your surgeon, which is why it is crucial to take your time to select a highly qualified and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. As the first board certified plastic surgeon to perform the BBL in New Jersey, Dr. Gartner has over ten years of experience performing this body contouring surgery and has refined surgical techniques to make it a safer and more effective procedure, garnering him a reputation as one of the leading BBL surgeons in New Jersey.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?