Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a much sought-after body contouring cosmetic surgery procedure designed to reshape and volumize the buttocks. This innovative and incredibly natural procedure achieves two goals simultaneously, as it removes unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the waist and thighs, then relocates it to the buttocks, helping to achieve a beautiful hourglass figure and a plump, perky derriere. This is accomplished through tiny incisions in the donor site(s), however, they will be difficult to detect soon after your surgery.
Incisions In Donor Site(s)
To retrieve the fat needed for the BBL, tiny 1/4” incisions must be made in body areas from where the fat will be harvested from. In most cases, the abdomen, waist, back or thighs are targeted for liposuction. The harvested fat is then purified using a handheld centrifuge and small, carefully placed sutures are used to close all incisions. These dissolvable sutures will be strategically located to ensure that they are as inconspicuous as possible. They will naturally dissolve throughout your recovery, which means that you do not need to return to our clinic to have them removed.
Incisions In Buttocks
Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York will involve some discrete incisions around the buttocks. Once the harvested fat is purified, small, pearl size drops are injected using a layering method, which enables Dr. Gartner to reach various layers of tissue and contour a smooth, rounded and even buttocks, reducing the likelihood of an irregular contour. In many cases, the incisions required for this micro-droplet technique are even smaller than those used for liposuction– measuring just a few millimeters.
Unlike a butt lift, which involves making a long incision across the top of the buttocks in order to remove unwanted skin, a BBL makes a series of micro incisions which are often undetectable after the procedure. As a result, patients are not left with a long, unsightly scar. Like the incisions at the donor site(s), the incisions in the buttocks are carefully sutured close using dissolvable stitches that are subtle and result in very discreet, thin scarring that is often impossible to detect.
Like any surgical procedure, a Brazilian Butt Lift requires the use of incisions and a general anesthetic, however, what distinguishes this procedure is its incredibly natural approach. Unlike buttocks implants, which involve the use of an implant, a BBL utilizes your own fat to achieve your desired results; thus, there is no risk of rejection.
To learn more about this exciting body contouring procedure, please contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Gartner, a leading double board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing Brazilian Butt Lifts in New York and New Jersey. During your consultation, Dr. Gartner will listen to your goals for the procedure, assess the fat available on your donor site(s), and provide you with a clear and realistic picture of the anticipated outcome of your BBL surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?