Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
Brazilian Butt Lift
As a result of society’s emphasis on the importance of a curvaceous figure, more and more women are looking for ways to enhance their derriere. Fad diets and fitness routines often promise to yield a dramatic transformation but fail to deliver the results that women are hoping for. While it is possible to enhance the buttocks through targetted exercises such as squats, the most effective solution is a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), a minimally invasive procedure which utilizes the patient’s own fat to add volume to the buttocks.
Limitations Of Exercise
Although there is no denying the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it is important to understand the limitations of exercise. Eating well and exercising regularly are imperative for your health and wellbeing and are necessary to maintain a fit body. However, even if you workout every day, the results delivered by a BBL cannot be achieved at the gym.
While squats can certainly tone and tighten the buttocks, women must do a wide array of glute exercises to target the three muscle groups which are responsible for achieving a firm, lifted booty. Unfortunately, in most cases, the exercises women complete do not target the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. Thus, while exercise should be incorporated into your every day routine and pelvic raises, squats, and lunges can help enhance your figure, only a BBL will deliver dramatic results.
How Does The BBL Enhance The Buttocks?
The BBL takes fat from areas of the body such as the hips, abdomen, and flanks and injects it into the buttocks to sculpt a thinner midsection while also improving the size, shape, and projection of the buttocks. First, fat is removed from the donor site(s) using liposuction. This fat is then purified in a handheld centrifuge in order to separate the healthy fat cells needed for the fat grafting.
Finally, the purified fat is injected into the buttocks at various depths using a micro-droplet technique; tiny cannulas are utilized to ensure that the fat is evenly distributed throughout the buttocks, creating results that look and feel natural. Unlike butt implants, a BBL does not pose the risk of infection or rejection since it is an autologous procedure.
What If My Body Is Too Thin?
Because a BBL utilizes the patient’s own fat, many women worry that they will not be candidates for this procedure. However, in most cases, women have sufficient body fat to qualify for a BBL, particularly since fat can be harvested from almost any part of the body. In some instances, however, patients may be required to adhere to a special diet to encourage healthy weight gain prior to the procedure.
If you feel like you have tried everything to enhance your buttocks but are not seeing the results you desire through diet and exercise alone, a BBL may be the solution you are searching for. To learn more, we invite you to contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading plastic surgeon and BBL specialist in New Jersey.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?