Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
Inspired by Brazilian women whose shapely derrieres are world-renowned, the popular buttock augmentation procedure once known as an autologous fat transfer, has since been renamed the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). The BBL is quickly gaining popularity in New Jersey due to its ability to create or restore curves in a way which diet and exercise alone cannot. Whether you have lost volume in your buttocks as a result of pregnancy, weight fluctuations, the natural aging process or were never genetically blessed with a full behind in the first place, the BBL can improve the volume, firmness, and projection of your buttocks while also slimming your hips and abdomen.
Enhance Your Curves With BBL
The shape and proportion of the buttocks contributes greatly to an attractive, curvaceous silhouette. Although exercise can help to build and tone the buttocks, there are limitations to the role that a healthy lifestyle can play, as genetics often determine both the skeletal structure and how fat is stored in the body.
Thus, many women are unable to add shape or volume to their flat or drooping buttocks on their own. Many desire an hourglass figure, but it is very hard to achieve if you weren’t born with one. Luckily, a BBL can create or reshape the buttocks, overcoming the effects of genetics and enhancing the curvature of the body by reducing unwanted fat from areas such as the hips, abdomen, and lower back.
This multitasking, curve enhancing procedure is both minimally invasive and incredibly safe due to its autologous nature. Using liposuction, fat is first removed from trouble areas such as the lower belly and purified in a centrifuge. The harvested, healthy fat cells are then injected into the buttocks at different depths using tiny cannulas, which helps ensure the longevity of the outcome, while also achieving smooth, natural looking curves.
The micro-droplet technique used by Dr. Gartner ensures that the fat is distributed throughout the buttocks, while also increasing the survival rate of the injected fat. Unlike other buttock augmentation procedures such as butt implants, the BBL poses no risk of infection or rejection and results in very little scarring. Patients can often return to work and other activities in as few as seven to ten days, feeling confident in their newfound curves and youthful appearance. If the patient maintains a consistent weight, the results of the procedure are permanent.
Ideal Candidates For A BBL
Women who are looking for a more natural solution to enhance their curves, hope to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat, or restore volume to their buttocks after weight loss or pregnancy, are ideal candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Since this procedure utilizes the patient’s own body fat, it is necessary to have sufficient excess fat to be eligible for this procedure.
In some instances, slender patients hoping for dramatic results may need to gain weight prior to the procedure. To learn more and to determine your candidacy for a BBL, please contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner, a renowned BBL plastic surgeon in New Jersey.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?