Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
Brazilian Butt Lift
It’s almost impossible not to notice the way buttocks enhancement has changed our culture and beauty standards lately. For decades before Brazilian butt lift in New York became popular, those with flat or underdeveloped bottoms would resort to hiding or camouflaging their figures with clothes. If you weren’t blessed with a naturally curvy backside, there’s a cosmetic procedure that finally grants you the curves of your dreams.
We now have advanced methods to permanently increase volume and improve the shape of the buttocks with natural-looking fat grafting. If you’re researching this option to enhance your form, you may come across confusing or false information. Here’, we’ll explain a few of the most common misconceptions so you have a clear picture of what a BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) can do for you.
Myth # 1: New York Brazilian Butt Lifts Require Implants
At Gartner Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Michael Gartner will utilize your own excess body fat to sculpt a new bottom. He injects tiny, micro-droplets of fat to permanently enhance the tissue, not a solid, synthetic implant. Silicone implants placed in the buttocks have a unique set of risks and complication concerns which can be avoided using your own, natural body tissue.
Myth #2: A BBL Can Only Enhance Your Buttocks
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures in New York can actually achieve a few body reshaping goals. The fat is removed strategically from areas you want to be slimmer- such as the waist and abdomen. The injection will sculpt hips, buttocks and thighs to completely reform your figure. Your procedure can be customized just for you so that you shrink the desired areas and enhance others.
To help add fullness to your buttocks, we’ll use liposuction to harvest fat from another part of your body. This makes your procedure a win-win! You can slim down your thighs or create a narrower midsection, while also adding shape and volume to your bottom.
Myth # 3: Cosmetic Surgery Always Leaves Visible Scars
One of the reasons this procedure is so popular is that it doesn’t necessarily leave visible scarring. Your plastic surgeon will use a two-part method of liposuction fat removal and grafting of fat to the treatment area. Both stages utilize only a small cannula insertion or injection. Therefore, the skin punctures are tiny. They will be placed in discrete regions that can be well-hidden, such as natural creases. They are small enough that only a dot will remain once healed.
At Gartner Plastic Surgery Center, we advise our patients about further treatment and lightening of scars if necessary, to ensure a flawless result.
If you have further questions about a Brazilian Butt Lift and your suitability for this procedure, we recommend you schedule your own, private consultation. The best way to learn about what’s involved, ask all your questions and take the next steps is to meet with your plastic surgeon. We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?