Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
Brazilian Butt Lift
Thanks to the influence of social media stars such as the Kardashians and the growing popularity of the “belfie,” or butt selfie, the interest in butt contouring procedures is on the rise. In fact, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been a 250% increase in the number of butt lift procedures performed since the year 2000.
As a result, butt contouring is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery trends in New Jersey, as a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) offers the perfect solution for women who are unable to achieve the rounded, sculpted butt of their dreams through diet and exercise alone. But what exactly is a BBL? To help you determine whether this transformative procedure is right for you, the process and benefits of a BBL are outlined below.
A BBL is a multistep body contouring procedure which takes unwanted fat from one or more parts of the body and injects it into the buttocks. First, the fat is collected or harvested from areas of the body such as the back or abdomen using liposuction. Next, the fat is separated using a centrifuge, and the healthy, stable fat is injected into the buttocks at various depths. Dr. Gartner uses a micro-droplet technique, utilizing small cannulas to spread out the fat injected into the buttocks in order to be sure that the results are smooth, balanced and full, while also ensuring that the survivability of the transferred fat is high.
After the procedure, which is performed under a general anesthetic, is finished, dissolvable sutures will be used to close the small incisions. Each incision will be carefully placed to ensure that it is as inconspicuous as possible. The dissolvable nature of the sutures means that patients are not required to return for their removal.
While patients should expect to be sore and swollen for two to three weeks following the procedure, most patients can return to work in as little as one week. Within a few weeks, as the swelling dissipates, the final results of the procedure will become evident and patients can resume all regular activities.
While this procedure is frequently characterized as a butt contouring surgery, it actually improves the contour of the overall body by removing and repurposing stubborn unwanted fat from areas such as the hips and abdomen. Thus, women who undergo a BBL can achieve the silhouette of their dreams and if they maintain a consistent weight, the results are permanent. Unlike alternative butt contouring procedures such as butt implants, a BBL is autologous, which means that there is no risk of infection or rejection.
Because of the popularity of this procedure, more and more surgeons now offer butt-contouring surgery. However, for optimal results, it is critical to select a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon for your BBL. Dr. Gartner was the first Board Certified plastic surgeon in New Jersey to perform the Brazilian Butt Lift and has refined this procedure to increase its safety and efficacy. Contact our clinic today to start your exciting butt contouring transformation with Dr. Gartner, an innovative BBL expert.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?