Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
Brazilian Butt Lift
With the growing trend of Brazilian butt lift surgeries in the United States, it is becoming quite common for our clients to ask us how the procedure differs from fat transfer.
This is an excellent question because some cosmetic surgery procedures have more than one name to describe the exact same procedure. The terminology can be somewhat confusing for someone who is not a member of a profession based in the cosmetic industry. Brazilian butt lift is the layman term that is often used to describe a butt augmentation procedure involving the transfer of fat from other regions, (harvest sites) of the body, to the buttocks.
The procedure requires the plastic surgeon to perform a liposuction for fat collection in the abdomen or flanks or other body areas. The fat that is collected is treated in a special way before it can be injected back into the patient’s body in the region of the buttocks. The procedure involves a combination of sculpting various regions of the body known to have fat deposits and then transferring this excess fat to a more desirable location.
As a result, not only can the process of fat transferring or, “fat grafting” be used to modify the contour and appearance of the buttocks, but also allows for removal of fat from the undesired locations of the body such as the belly, love handles and arms.
Plastic surgeons who perform this surgery will contribute greatly to the overall look and aesthetic effect though their artistic eye and experience working with this medium. The ability to sculpt the entire body is believed to be one of the reasons that the procedure has become so popular, especially among the younger or middle-aged generation.
When someone talks about Brazilian butt lift, they are usually only referring the procedure of transferring the fat from other regions of the body to the buttocks. On the other hand, fat transfer is a more general surgical term which will be utilized for Brazilian butt lift but can also be performed in other areas of the body to achieve different goals. In fact, Brazilian butt lift can be considered as a type of surgical augmentation procedure that does not require implants.
The fat transfer can be beneficial for patients who lack sufficient body fat deposits for a dramatic buttocks augmentation and require a combination of butt implants and fat transfer to be able to achieve their desired results. In these individuals, the implants will be responsible for most of the butt augmentation, however, a small quantity of fat will still be used to give the natural soft feel and appearance to the buttocks.
If you are considering a butt augmentation procedure, discuss the Brazilian butt lift procedure with your surgeon. Your board certified Plastic Surgeon will examine you, discuss your goals and let you know if fat transfer to the buttocks, (Brazilian Butt Lift) could be right for you.
If you require further information, please feel free to contact us at, 855) 956 – 1661 to arrange a consultation appointment with Dr. Gartner. International clients residing outside the United States can reach us at +1 (201) 546 – 1890.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?