Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
Brazilian Butt Lift
In today’s culture, a curvaceous figure and fuller bottom are attractive to many people. Because of this, butt implants are in high-demand for plastic surgery patients.
However, did you know that implants aren’t the only way to achieve the curvy result you’re looking for?
Another proven effective method to add volume is via fat grafting. In New Jersey, Brazilian Butt Lift is the common term to describe liposuction and fat grafting to reshape the bottom. The procedure includes two-steps and involves removing excess fat from body parts where it’s not wanted, (like your abdomen or back) and injecting it into your buttocks.
You might be asking yourself, why choose a BBL over butt implants? Keep reading to learn 5 benefits of getting a Brazilian butt lift in New Jersey.
1. Brazilian Butt Lifts look and feel more natural than implants
Firm, silicone Implants carry a risk of irregular contours or palpable edges. Because they do not change, as patients gain or lose weight the implant appearance can become disproportionate. Conversely, a BBL uses your body’s own fat cells. They stay where grafted, but they do grow and shrink naturally. Because of this, your enhanced buttocks will appear more natural and accommodate subtle weight fluctuations.
2. A BBL will improve your proportions
Eating healthy and working out can only do so much to change your body’s natural measurements. If you’re after a curvy and proportionate figure, a BBL can give you that and more. When fat stem cells are injected, they will enhance the shape and volume of buttocks in the way you and your surgeon choose. Each procedure is 100% customized, and your expert plastic surgeon can sculpt a shape you love.
3. Undergoing a BBL reduces fat in other body areas
One of the added benefits of a BBL is that the fat harvested to enhance your butt will be taken from hips, stomach, abdomen, back or love handles. You’ll end up losing fat from an area you’d rather have less and putting it in where you do want it- permanently.
4. Your cellulite will be less noticeable
Another bonus of BBL over implants is that your bottom will feel soft but lose some of the dimples or other contour irregularities you don’t like. Moreover, because BBLs lift the buttocks slightly, they can also reduce the amount of visible cellulite you have on your thighs. Overall, your bottom half will appear shapelier, smoother and firmer.
5. Quick and safe results
It will take several weeks to see the full result of your surgery, but knowing it’ll be permanent and last a lifetime helps put the recovery in perspective. The procedure is also completely FDA approved and represents fewer health risks than butt implants. Brazilian Butt Lifts don’t involve inserting foreign material into your body, or substantial incisions. Recovery is therefore much faster, and you’ll have minimal chance of infection or rejection.
Learning about all the transformative possibilities of a BBL could motivate you to schedule your own consultation. To discuss a Brazilian butt lift in New Jersey with Dr. Michael Gartner, board-certified body contouring expert, contact us today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?