Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
Brazilian Butt Lift
You have lost the shapely curves of your behind; pregnancy or weight fluctuations have taken a toll on your body; your buttocks have become lax and no longer fill in your form- fitting clothing. Sound familiar? Unfortunately, with age, many women begin to notice undesirable changes in the shape, size, and projection of their derriere as the buttocks often become flat, droopy, or even misshapen over time. These changes can be extremely disheartening and often have a significant impact on a woman’s self-esteem. Luckily, there are a number of different body contouring treatments available, including the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), the best buttock reshaping option.
What Is A BBL?
A Brazilian Butt Lift is an incredibly safe and effective body contouring procedure which involves transferring fat from various areas of the patient’s body to their buttocks. Although this fat can be taken from almost any part of the body, provided that there is sufficient fat present, most women prefer to have fat removed from their abdomen, waist, and flanks.
As a result, the procedure accomplishes two goals, providing greater definition to the patient’s waist while also enhancing and reshaping the buttocks. Thus, unlike alternative butt augmentation procedures such as butt implants, the BBL can help the patient to achieve a more desirable hourglass figure, restoring the shape of more than just her buttocks.
How Does It Work?
Because it accomplishes more than one goal, the BBL is a multistep procedure. First, liposuction is used to harvest the fat for the transfer while simultaneously removing unwanted fat from the donor site. The collected fat is then purified in a handheld centrifuge, which enables Dr. Gartner to separate the healthy fat needed for the transfer. Next, the purified fat is injected into the buttocks using a precise micro-droplet technique, which utilizes tiny cannulas to ensure that the fat is injected evenly throughout the buttocks.
The micro-droplet technique delivers beautiful, even, and long-lasting results as the transferred fat develops micro blood vessels which grow into the fat cells, ensuring their long-term survival. While older techniques of fat transfer had a very low survival rate, as injecting large wads of fat into single areas of the buttocks did not support their long-term survival, the micro-droplet technique increases the survivability of the transferred fat, reducing the likelihood that a second procedure will be necessary.
In addition to improving the longevity of the results, Dr. Gartner’s technique also ensures that the outcome is much more natural, as the fat is distributed throughout the buttocks, evenly reshaping your derriere in a way that is not possible with alternative butt augmentation procedures.
When performed by an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon, the BBL is the best buttock reshaping treatment option. Dr. Gartner has been performing this procedure, previously referred to as autologous fat transfer, for over a decade, during which time he has refined and perfected the Brazilian Butt Lift. To learn more about this procedure and to determine your candidacy for a BBL, we welcome you to contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?