Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift
As you get excited leading up to your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey, you may be so focused on the recovery and results that you forget some essential pre-planning. We’re here to let you know what the top 10 things to do before your butt lift are.
No doubt you want to get the most from your procedure and love your body transformation. We can help you, and you can help too by following these guidelines.
You Must Stop Smoking Before A Brazilian Butt Lift In New Jersey
Most plastic surgeons will recommend that you avoid all nicotine for at least two weeks before and after a cosmetic procedure. That’s because it’s the minimum time required to clear that drug from your system. It’s a critical step to take because nicotine constricts blood flow and slows healing. That can mean poor blood circulation to nourish new fat grafts, slow wound healing and increased infection. Smoking is a great way to detract from your result- you don’t want that.
Ask For Help
Sometimes people underestimate just how tricky it will be to get around and take care of themselves after. You will feel pretty good. However, you can’t sit for a time and will require assistance with some tasks post-procedure. Don’t hesitate to ask or hire help around the house, for child and pet care.
Stay Hydrated After Brazilian Butt Lift
If you want to stay regular, clear anesthetic out of your system faster and heal quickly, drink plenty of fluids.
Eat Nutrient-Dense Food
You’ll have permission post-BBL to eat lots of nutritious food and healthy fats. You may not have a strong appetite right after surgery, but it’s essential you feed the fat and get all the calories you need to avoid losing weight.
Prep The Home
You’ll need help with running errands and arranging your sitting/sleeping area so that it’s comfortable and safe. Prepare with pillows and having everything you need handy in the days before your surgery.
Plan Enough Time To Rest
Sometimes New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift patients assume they’ll be back to work and socializing quickly after this procedure. Not scheduling enough time off- preferably 3 weeks- can mean rushing back before you’re ready. Most swelling and soreness is gone by 2 weeks, but you will have activity restrictions in place that can make it challenging to work and relax in public.
Wear The Garments As Advised
If you’re asked to wear a post-liposuction compression garment, ensure you wear it consistently because it will reduce your swelling faster and help your body conform to the desired shape while healing.
Maintain Stable Weight
You’ll want to be fit before surgery and if you plan to lose any weight, do it beforehand because dieting and shedding fat post-procedure can affect your results.
Use Pain Management Tools
Patients usually experience minimal pain due to long-acting anesthetic in the tissues, but for swelling, aches and sensitivity, we recommend you take your pain medication as prescribed. Sometimes people hold off until they’re quite uncomfortable and that’s unnecessary misery. Most discomfort will be resolved by 1 week.
Set Realistic Expectations
You’ll need to wait several weeks to truly see your results, and this can be frustrating for many people. Initially, swelling and all the fresh fat graft volume will make your bottom look significantly larger; then this volume will shrink somewhat as you heal. You’ll need to expect these changes and be patient for long term results to be satisfied with your butt lift.
At the Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center, we spend considerable time with our patients helping them prepare and know precisely what to expect before and after a cosmetic procedure. If you’re interested in a Brazilian Butt Lift, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Gartner. He’s a body sculpting expert, double board-certified plastic surgeon and he’ll be pleased to help you reach your goals.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?