How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?
Brazilian Butt Lift
In terms of popularity, Brazilian butt lift is considered to be one of the fastest growing plastic surgeries in the world.
The technical name for the procedure among the scientific community is gluteoplasty. Following are the steps taken by a plastic surgeon to perform the procedure.
Working with the client, the surgeon identifies the sites on the patient’s body where excess fat can be removed through liposuction and will benefit from sculpting and slimming. Then areas on the buttocks where the additional fat is desired will be identified. The plastic surgeon then marks the incision sites which are only 2 – 3 mm in length and located discretely to inject fat which has been harvested for use.
Once the anatomical landmarks, (harvest and incision sites) are marked, the anesthesiologist can begin to administer the appropriate type of anesthesia to make the procedure safe and comfortable. Most patients choose to undergo general anesthesia for the procedure, but it is also possible to perform it under local anesthesia with IV sedation. When selecting the latter option, before proceeding with the surgery, the clinical staff will assess the patient to ensure total comfort.
The surgeon will prep the skin surrounding the harvest and the incision sites by cleaning it with antimicrobial agents to reduce the risk of infection.
To collect the fat from the harvest site, surgical liposuction will be performed. Small incisions measuring 2-3 mm are made at the marked sites. The incisions made at the harvest site provide a site of entry to insert the infiltration and liposuction cannulas.
The smaller infiltration cannula allows the surgeon to administer a tumescent fluid into the fat tissue and then use the liposuction cannula to collect the fat. Tumescent fluid is a dilute solution consisting of lidocaine and epinephrine which serve to both numb the surgical sites and constrict the blood vessels of the region to minimize bleeding during the surgery.
To obtain sufficient fat to transfer to the buttocks, the fat will have to have taken from other regions of the body. The most common fat donor sites are the abdomen and the flanks because the fat from these areas has been shown to persist, even if the client loses some weight in the future. Careful fat selection helps to ensure long-term results.
The fat collected through the liposuction cannula will be suctioned into a container that is specially designed for holding the fat until it is transferred to the buttocks. The purpose of this container is to avoid contamination of the collected tissue to reduce the risk of post-surgical infection.
It also serves to protect the fat from degradation by the external environment, i.e. air, light, which may alter its properties and make it less viable for the procedure. The fat in the container will be accompanied by the tumescent fluid that was not absorbed by the body and separated before re-injection.
When the surgeon is ready to transfer the fat into the incision sites, the fat is purified and then transferred into smaller syringes. Using the special cannula made for the incision sites, the surgeon will inject the fat into the marked sites on the Buttocks, taking care to sculpt and shape the desired proportions.
The incision sites are closed with sutures and covered with steri strips for protection. A small amount of drainage due to tumescent fluid may drain for the first 2-3 days. Incisions will be covered and post op care instructions provided. Follow up appointments will allow for incision assessment and further instructions to ensure optimal healing.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?