Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
Brazilian Butt Lift
Although when it comes to enhancing your derriere there are a number of different options available including buttock implants and a rigorous exercise routine, the most popular choice is undoubtedly the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). This procedure, developed by the renowned Brazilian plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy, has steadily gained popularity since its inception. In fact, 320,000 butt augmentation procedures were performed globally in 2015, or the “year of the rear” alone.
While celebrities such as Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian who regularly flaunt their enlarged derrieres on social media and at red carpet events have certainly contributed to the buttocks craze, Dr. Pitanguy’s development of BBL made butt augmentation a safe and natural option, which helped to boost its popularity.
Although we may not like to admit it, celebrities have a significant impact on changing trends and attitudes and their influence extends beyond just makeup and clothing. Media coverage of celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce, known for their enlarged behinds, has encouraged other women to embrace their curves or achieve their desired shape through figure enhancing cosmetic surgery. In recent years, stars such as Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have posted numerous “belfies,” or butt selfies on social media showing off their round posterior. As a result, the Brazilian Butt Lift has quickly become one of the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedures in New York.
Safe And Natural Option
In addition to the influence of celebrities, Pitanguay’s Brazilian Butt Lift has gained popularity because it tends to be a safer and more natural option than the alternative butt implants. BBL utilizes the patient’s own fat, harvested from donor areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs, and hips. After being harvested, the fat is purified in a handheld centrifuge and carefully injected into the buttocks to achieve the patient’s desired size and shape. This means that there is no risk of rejection, unlike butt implants which introduce a foreign object into the body and can require a tougher recovery.
A BBL in New Jersey or New York is also a multitasking surgery because the harvested fat injected into the buttocks is unwanted fat removed from various areas of the body using liposuction. Thus, it is able to enhance and enlarge the buttocks while simultaneously slimming the waist and thighs. This can improve the body’s overall contour and helping patients to achieve an hourglass figure.
As a result, a smooth, curvaceous silhouette can be achieved with just one procedure. Although one to three weeks of downtime are required, during which time sitting and sleeping on one’s back must be avoided, most patients find that the dramatic results are well worth the temporary discomfort.
If you are interested in learning more about this procedure, including why it has quickly gained popularity around the globe, we invite you to contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a renowned double board certified plastic surgeon in the New York and New Jersey area specializing in Brazilian Butt Lifts.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?