A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian may have created a new definition of beauty in recent years. They have undoubtedly influenced society’s emphasis on the importance of a full, round bottom and a shapely hourglass figure. As a result, the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) has recently become one of the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedures in New York. Not only can this innovative procedure reshape and add volume to the buttocks, but it can simultaneously reduce unwanted fat on other areas of the body such as the midsection and thighs.
Whether you are hoping to restore the appearance of your sagging buttocks or simply enhance your curves, a Brazilian Butt Lift may be right for you. Prior to going forward with any surgical procedure, it is important to be aware of what is involved so you know exactly what to expect. The following is a step-by-step guide to your Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
Step One: Consultation
The first step on your transformation journey is a consultation. This is an opportunity to share your goals for the procedure and address any questions or concerns that you may have in order to ensure that you feel comfortable taking next steps. Once he understands your desired outcome, Dr. Gartner will assess your skin quality and elasticity, excess fat on potential donor sites, and the shape and size of your buttocks, in order to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. He will also provide you with a clear and realistic picture of the anticipated outcome of the BBL so you can ensure that you will be happy with the results.
Step Two: Administration Of General Anesthetic
To ensure your comfort and safety throughout this procedure, a general anesthetic will be utilized.
Step Three: Liposuction
The first step of the surgery is liposuction, which is conducted through a series of tiny incisions in the donor site(s) strategically located to be as inconspicuous as possible. Using a tiny tube, or cannula, the excess fat will be loosened and suctioned from the body with a syringe or surgical vacuum. In most cases, additional fat, often as much as three times the amount needed, is removed to help achieve your desired results. The removed fat, blood and tissues are then purified in a handheld centrifuge.
Step Four: Fat Injection
Next, a series of tiny incisions are made within the buttocks and a cannula is used to add the harvested fat to the targeted areas. Dr. Gartner has perfected a micro-droplet technique, injecting small pearl size drops into the buttocks using a layered method, which ensures that the results are smooth, round, and even.
Step Five: See The Results
Although you will see an immediate improvement in the shape and size of your buttocks, it may take up to one year to see the final results, so your patience is required throughout the recovery process.
If you are interested in learning more about BBL, please contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a renowned Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon in New York/New Jersey.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?