As a double board certified surgeon from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Michael Gartner is trained in every aspect of cosmetic surgery and specializes in minimal scarring techniques. As one of the select few who is able to perform a scar-less breast augmentation, breast reduction, and minimal scar facial rejuvenation, Dr. Gartner aims to give his patients the fastest recovery possible.
After receiving his Bachelor’s degree from Boston University and his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey, Dr. Gartner completed a five year – general surgery – residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Beach, NJ. His plastic surgery Fellowship was completed at Nassau University’s Medical Center in East Meadow, New York – he also completed an additional year of training for hand and microsurgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.
His reputation specializes in facial cosmetic surgery, breast, and body modification with using the latest in plastic surgery techniques.
He has authored numerous publications and given national presentations on his areas of expertise, all while still continuing study new methods within the surgical field. Dr. Gartner strongly believes in giving back to his community as well, by performing several surgeries for Healing the children, a charitable organization. He has most recently taken his skills abroad to Columbia to perform plastic surgery as a part of a charitable mission project.
Dr. Gartner currently resides with his wife and three children (triplets) in Bergen County, New Jersey.
Here’s The Dr. Gartner Breakdown:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow at the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons – New Jersey Chapter
- American Medical Association
- Cambridge Who’s Who
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who
- The Valley Hospital – Ridgewood, NJ
- Paramus Surgery Center – Paramus, NJ
- Central State Medical Center – Freehold, NJ
- Listen in the “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons,” from 2004-06, after being chosen by the Consumer’s Research Council of America.