Dr. Michael Gartner is Double Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Surgery, and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is fully trained in all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery. He specializes in the most advanced, minimal scarring techniques which yield the fastest recovery. Dr. Gartner is one of a few, select plastic surgeons in the country who are able to perform scar-less Breast Augmentation through the bellybutton (Trans-Umbilical-Breast Augmentation), scar-less Breast Reduction, minimal scar facial rejuvenation and Buttock Enhancement (Brazilian Butt Lift). Dr. Gartner takes the time necessary with each individual patient to discuss your needs and concerns, and ultimately give you the enhancement you desire.
Born in New York and raised in New Jersey, he received his bachelor’s degree from Boston University and his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He then completed a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey. Dr. Gartner completed his plastic surgery Fellowship at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, New York. He then went on to an additional year of Hand and Microsurgery training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. Gartner specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, eyes, breast and body, using the latest plastic surgery techniques. Dr. Gartner has authored numerous publications and given presentations on his areas of expertise at the national level. He continues to study new methods in plastic surgery.
Dr. Gartner believes in giving back to the community and has performed many surgeries for the charitable organization Healing the Children. He has also taken his volunteerism efforts to help the needy abroad, and recently traveled to Colombia to perform plastic surgery as part of a charitable mission project.
Dr. Gartner currently resides with his wife and three children (triplets) in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons New Jersey Chapter
- American Medical Association
- Cambridge Who’s Who
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
- Paramus Surgery Center, Paramus, NJ
- Central-State Medical Center, Freehold, NJ
- Selected by Consumer’s Research Council of America to be listed in “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons” 2004, 2005, and 2006 editions